This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Political, but correct? maybe

I generally try to stay away from political humor, as these days political matters are such a touchy subject, and some people just can't take a joke. However, I was rolling when I read the "boondocks" comic strip in my school newspaper.
: "Michael Jackson's releasing a Katrina relief song six month's after the storm."
: "What's it called?"
: "Still faster than FEMA."

disclaimer: this comic strip does not necessarily reflect my views regarding the U.S., fema, Katrina etc etc etc, nor is it an attempt to pass judgment on anyone or any organization.


Anywho, spring break has officially begun, and I haven't started breaking yet. I have so much work to do, and I have studying to do also. In addition, I think I'll be making a mid-week 48 hour business trip. Then, I take the MPRE saturday. Chile, pray my strength....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home