This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Gender roles

In efforts to preserve my reputation, I've made an affirmative decision not to be too graphic on this blog. I do admit that there are times when certain details should be spared.

However, in efforts to express myself, I will make this statement: There are some days of the month that I wish I was a man.

Enough said

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam R. Crawford said...

Ew.

13 February, 2006

 
Blogger nosthegametoo said...

On tough days... a princess needs a hug. But you already have that. Must be nice.

16 February, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home