This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, February 20, 2006

in other news...

i just need to ramble. This is week number 7, class number 6, in secured transactions class, and I am yet to read an entire assignment. This is the same prof that is listed as one of my references. Unfortunately, due to my failure to read, it takes me a second in class to understand what the heck is going on. I'm on call for class 8.

I haven't read in Crimpro for about 3 weeks. I just copy and paste briefs from lexisnexis and acted like I briefed it myself when he called on my a couple weeks ago. It was a close call, cuz lexis doesn't brief the dissenting opinions.

I think I've pretty much lost motivation in everything, except for piano and prayer. If I could do those all day everyday, I think I'd be a pretty motivated camper. Schoolwork and the job constantly hogs my time. I'm tired of reading, paying attention in class, deadlines, demands, eating right, exercising, washing my hair, waking up early, movies, cooking, cleaning, driving, budgeting, and much more.

I thought it'd be great to go home and get a break for spring break. however, the saturday after spring break is my mpre exam...there went spring break. This means no real break until...August. somebody help me..................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home