This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, February 06, 2006

chicago

No, not the movie...my weekend. I don't think I could have asked for a better time. Then again, my hotel was kind of ghetto. The bathroom looked like it was about 80 years old. It was probably the first bathroom ever built in the history of the city of Chicago. The continental breakfast was rather enjoyable, on the brighter side of things. I was in the Lincoln Park area; the shopping looked nice but I didn't engage in any of that.

My interviews went very well, and my evening on Saturday with a friend was also a joy. We went to this really cool dessert lounge. They were playing ghetto, east side of detroit type music. But they had this really cool, glow in the dark looking bathroom. It inspired me to remodel. Then we went to this restaurant with an awesome live blues band. Now, I don't believe in the blues, but the band was talented. The drunk people at the table next to us were trying to get us to get up and dance to the music. I generally reserve shakin my groove thang to music like Canton Jones, and I didn't make any exceptions for the evening.

TODAY was a different story. I'm not a wagering woman, but my supervisor at the clinic made me bet her that one of my clients would pay the service fee she owed us. I won the bet, so my supervisor had to buy me a lemonade. It was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home