This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

a Day in the LiFe Of a KINGMAKER

That's me, a kingmaker. I've finally accepted the "call." There's a scripture about virtuous women being a crown to their husbands. Well if we're the crown, that must mean they're the kings. And honestly, I feel that black women have verbally dogged out the brothas long enough. Me included. There was a season where I didn't think I would ever come to enjoy the presence of a black man again. Fortunately, things have changed...I love the brothers, and someday soon I'll be operating in my kingmaking abilities.

Now, there are some things that some of my brothers do that still piss me off.*** For example, the ones that still want to be rappers, or basketball players, The ones that think they're homosexual.*** The ones in jail; the ones with baby momma drama; the ones with gold teeth and nappy fros; the ones who strive to be like 50 cent, Kanye, Jay-Z, or some other poor representation of what a man should be; the ones who forget about God; the ones who forget where they came from; the ones who just aint going anywhere; and the ones who CHEAT***The ones who buy $200 cars and put $5,000 rims on em; the ones who make dating decisions solely off a girl's physical appearance; the ones who act like it's impossible to stay a virgin until marriage; the ones who don't like to read books.*** Otherwise, I love the brothas!



***is an indication that I would like to use vocabulary that would not be considered holy, godly, appropriate, etc., means you can use your imagination.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Southern Oracle said...

women can be the same way. another thing, would you date someone who you honestly thought was very unattractive?? not spend an evening with; I mean date. If so, you might want to edit your post. lol. you know i gotta critique you.
-luv, E

25 February, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home