This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, February 20, 2006

should I be upset?

Okay, so I'm not one of those people to get all upset about racial issues. I don't blame stuff on the man. But I was slightly ticked in the clinic today. The prof was complaining that we got off for Martin Luther the King day but not President's day. She said it didn't make sense. .. Doesn't make sense? Huh? I mean, my job was closed for President's day, but not school. Anywho, I tried not to be offended. AS IF MLK is not an important person. As if our world isn't changed because of him. Anywho....

Also at the clinic today, one of our profs gave a quiz--how many days are in each month. Only 2 people got it right (me and another girl). All the guys flunked the test. Men...

1 Comments:

Blogger whoiam said...

see HTTP://npublici.blogspot.com for song lyrics about Dr King.

20 February, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home