This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I ball, and sometimes I shot call

I've been playing basketball on this IM team with some law school kids, a co-ed team, and we've been bringing it! You can't stop us. Naw, for real, we're really good.
Tonight was the first time I had some major trash spoken to me by this girl on the court in a long time. I realized that the last time I really played competitively, I wasn't as sanctimonious. ; ) So I wasn't really sure how to respond to her idle and profane babblings. I ended up just confronting her and telling her to chill out. She didn't say anything else to me for the game's entirety. We beat them like 70 something to 20 something.

Why do I always wait til freakin Sunday night when I'm tired as heck to complete my homework? Somebody help me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home