This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I remember...

I was thinking the other day, on Michael's birthday, how things were back when most of my friends were in close geographic proximity to me. It was so cool, and much easier to be a blessing. For Mike's 19th birthday, we gave him a surprise party at Steak n Shake, complete with balloons, dessert, and Dr. Robinson clowning everyone.

I think the funnest birthday I ever had was my 16th. Nothing fancy, no sweet sixteens (I was a hopeless tomboy) ..just me, my mom, and my brother. We went to see Space Jam, went out to eat, and when we got home...lo and behold, a Michael Jordan cake and ice cream...the life!!!
My 24th birthday sucked majorly....it was that day that began a whole series of relationship issues, that only recently came to an everlasting CLOSE. It's finito, you blankety blank!! just kiddin.

By the way happy birthday kevin!

my ideal birthday would be doing something outdoors and fun, like going to Cedar Point, or a trip to the zoo, an outdoor block party with Canton Jones playing, a big picnic with volleyball, basketball, and veggie burgers....a walk on the beach barefoot with a significant other...complete with nothing but a nice, romantic, holy (romans16:16) kiss!!! ahh....the life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home