This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

wsup with me and God

Okay, so have you ever had a friend that you felt like everytime you talked to them, they had something crazy to say?
Well, that's me and God. It's mutual. I've probably had some crazy things to express in my prayer times. But He certainly is providing some crazy (to me) instructions. It's been interesting, and I know it's just the beginning.

I've been thinking about some things lately. (1) is how I can't wait to leave East Lansing, MICHIGAN. This place can provide somewhat of a comfort zone if you let it, but I'm certainly not one to abide in comfort zones. I gotta get out there. But, if I do stay in Michigan, I gotta move closer to the best Pastor in michigan--BISHOP!!!!! I love that man, he's totally been used of God to feed my spirit.
But I realized that I do have an all time favorite, and that's Pastor Creflo A. DOllar. He has taught me more than anyone else on this earth probably. Don't get me wrong, i totally wouldn't mind packing up and heading to the ATL. I LOVE ATLANTA, GA. But it aint the will, at least right now.
So, what's really up these days? THIS G.O.S.P.E.L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home