This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

this exercise thing

Bishop Butler says that every person influences at least 7 people. With that in mind, my dad a year and a half ago, my dad began training for a marathon. Now he has run in a couple of marathons, and many mini-marathons. So we saw him and he looks all healthy and stuff. So now, me and one of my brothers are runniing regularly. My brother has set a marathon-related goal. I have no marathon plans, I just know it's time to get in shape. SO, after one week of running, i finally ran a mile without stopping today. YEAH!!!

In other news, I have been getting a lot of thoughts lately on post-law school plans, and many of them have included Bible school at Word of Faith. Okay, so why BIble School? I don't know. Maybe God has a plan. I don't know if I'm a five-folder. I do know that I am about to be in charge of alter calls at the campus ministry. And, there might be a touch of music ministry on the inside of me. Also, I love being on the street and talking to folks, you know, preaching the gospel to the poor and brokenhearted.

I have had some dreams and stuff in the past, but I'm now hoping they're unrelated to Bible School. : )

1 Comments:

Blogger K.Lynn said...

I should just go to law school like you. Then I would have time to submit blogs everyday just like you. You seem to have great time management skills. Where can I learn? Heck I am not in school, nor do I have a real job...and I can't seem to find time to write as much as I want.

14 September, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home