This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

new beginnings

Before I start, let me give a shout out to my homie Kevin Anthony!!! ha ha. and dana too.
So a lot of new things going on these days. I started an awesome job, making more money than I've ever made before! INCREASE. School just started and I'm taking 10 credit hours (I only have 18 total left) Piano is going very well--I'm learning a lot ofnew gospel/Christian songs, campus ministry is about to start back up, I'm watching doors open to lead those around me into the kingdom, and we have this cool new neighbor named Mark at our cool new apartment. I really enjoy the new apartment. It's 2 bedroom, the kitchen has a bar area where we have stools, plus a dining area, and a very spacious living room, and a balcony. There's also a lot of storage space.
I decided to take the membership and believers classes at Word of Faith so I could become an official member. And, I'm started to get cooler/closer with the people at church. I'm really enjoying myself. I'm also formulating a new savings and debt freedom plan for my finances now that I got some consistent income coming through.

travel plans: well, there on a hold at least for a couple of months to I get the finances a little more stable. But I gotta go to STL in October to see my new niece being born: Mariah Catherine!

1 Comments:

Blogger K.Lynn said...

GEEZ!!! I wish I would have known you had a blogger all this time. There would have been several comments posted by me. You know I like to talk and write. We need to catch up. I haven't talked to you in like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.
I read through all you posts. Interesting!!! It seems that you were in different places everytime a post was made. But, that's one thing about you...you're always on the move. You inspire me :-)

07 September, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home