This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

weekend

labor day weekend. Cool. We had fun. Rented the first season of the Cosby show from Hollywood Video, and I rented a veggie tales top songs tape. Friday night I made tacos (veggie tacos) for myself, the twins, and our neighbor Mark. I think everyone enjoyed it. Saturday night Mark bought us pizza. Sunday--church at Word of Faith, and then Danielle had a hurricane relief fundraiser BBQ in Detroit, and it as fun. I made a new homie on Sunday. His name's Rudy.
Monday, we taught Darrian how to make grilled cheese sandwiches. Mark made some banana pudding. Then we all went to Quita's cuz she cooked. It was fun over there.

Last night..SELAH CAMPUS MINISTRY...YEAH!!!! Good stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home