This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

back to class

I spent most of today in my auntie's 6th grade classroom. SHe starts school next week, and needed help decorating. It was fun. One of the janitors tried to holla at me. I told him I had a man, and started asking him about his church attendance. What was crazy was that dude was actually from Detroit. I said years ago I'd never date another man from Detroit.
ANywho, I also went to goodwill today and bought some pink shoes for 3 dollars. then i went to church, and it was holy ghost off the hook. It reminded me of a grace word of faith combo. i like life christian.
last, i hung out with my boy jon lamar. He's one of those friends that it doesn't matter when the last time was you saw each other, you just pick it up where you left off with no problem. I have about a handful of those types of friends. Everyone couldn't handle it. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home