This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

randomness

Life..exciting. I'm really looking forward to Bible study tonight. It's usually the highlight of my week, though last THursday night I had a great time with the ladies. I really want to do some shopping today, but I don't think I'll have the time. I'm in class right now, and it is extremely boring. I am having a much harder time paying attention in class these days. I think because I graduate this year, and I'm getting really excited about my post graduation plans.

I may be taking the bar in July. SO, who knows what I'll be doing between July and November when I get my results. My lease is up in July too, so I'll have to make plans to bounce it. A position with the FBI has caught my attention and interest recently. Dana doesn't think I should do it since I would have to carry a gun. It's a long, extensive application and training process.

Then, I really think Word of Faith Bible training center is in the future, not necessarily the near future, but the future. So, a lot is bouncing around in my head these days. Exciting stuff

I talked to my SKYLER!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home