This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, October 10, 2005

been a while

a lot poppin off here lately. So my niece should be here by a week from now, so I think I'm headed down to the STL this weekend. YEAH!!!
Church has been off da hook--My Bishop Butler be bringing it for real. And, the ladies from Bible Study have all been hanging out more these days: shopping together, hanging at each others houses, etc. etc.
So last Thursday it was at me and Ann's, so hooked up a veggie meal. All those carnivores tore it up.
Friday night we went to Entheos and the Word was ALL THAT AND A BAG. He said some good tips on dating, too. I saw Jody Green there, and we joked a little. Saturday, Women of Virtue was off the hook, and then me and Quita and Shameka went shoping together. It was fun.

things are going well though. I've been thinking a lot about the future, as in life after law school. I think I've narrowed it down to a few things, but God's gotta plan. Where am I going? I know where I want to go, but God's got a plan. : ) I think some people will be very surprised about where I will end up after East Lansing, Michigan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home