This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

HoLy GhOsT iN st.LoUIs

It's cool to be home and see my fam. I miss everyone. I haven't been to my spots yet, and i haven't visited my homies yet, but i have a few more days to handle that. I gotta hit up THE LOOP, gotta get to my favorite thrift store, and I gotta eat at Pasta House. Then I gotta renew my license plates, and go to West County Mall, and down to the river. After that, i will have hit up all my spots. I've really been in chill mode since I got here. Some interesting things going on in the fam, but I'm kind of on a mission while I'm here, just like eveywhere else I go.

I've been eating a lot of good food, and I went to Life Christian Church--Joyce Meyer's old church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home