This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, September 12, 2005

new members, new beginnings

so I'm officially a member of Word of Faith International Christian Center. Now I need to take believers classes so I can serve in the various departments at church.
Note to self: Kevin and Dana have light-skinned tendencies after 11:00pm.
Anywho, so I'm in class now. Just got off of work. Mondays are kind of busy after 12:00pm. I did get in a morning jog today, and felt very good. I've actually been trying this 6 days a week exercise thing.
I have this neighbor and last night he was kind of down. So I spit some word to him and then took him some strawberry shortcake ice cream. He felt better.
I got some books and my latest list that I'm working on. Faith and Patience by Bishop, and also another book by BIshop about purpose. Then, I just borrowed the five love languages for singles. I guess it's a little different than the main one. Anywho, class is starting and my neighbor isn't here, so I think I'll pay attention this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home