This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

LYFE

LIfe really is a blessing. I guess the part that sucks is the hard times. I mean, it's inevitable that things will come, even Jesus said it. Then there's the challenge of overcoming those tough times, like when family members aren't up to par, or situations or circumstances seem too hard. But in the end it's all worthwhile when good things happen. Like breakthrough, deliverance, NEW LIFE (Go Mariah, it's ya birth week), prosperity, friendship, and some other cool things.
Sometimes, it's hard not to look at it like a game, especially since most people on this earth know nothing about purpose, and they basically just live so they can work, and die, and then their children go on to do the same thing.
But then, there's the kingdom of purpose, where you know you're here for a reason. But then, hard times still come then too. It can be rough, but fun too. Does that make sense?

So with all that said, what do I want out of life? My purpose fulfilled, and that's about it. If that means a family, then great; but if not, then fine. If that means I live in one spot, fine; if not, fine. I can no longer live to satisfy the expectations of those around me. I'm kind of glad about that. I got things to do, and can't be thinking about what errbody else is thinking about. So for all the haters..Bump you (just kiddin). I love u with the love of GOd, but you got to get on, 4 ya get hit on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home