This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

how much time

Do you ever wonder how much time is left between now and the rapture? Like, so at what point do you drop everything you're doing and go yell in the street full time, "REPENT!! FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!!!"

Mark bought us pizza again last night. He's such a sweetie, and Darrian's date is underway, GLory be. Now I just gotta find Dariel's date, and we'll be all set.
As for me, dating is fun and all, but I don't really have time I don't think. Don't get me wong, if some fly guy with the h.g. asked me out somewhere, I might roll. But, I want my next relationship to be the reel deel, b/c i don't got time to play with these lil boyz.

My shopping list: more pants suits, undiegarlies, boots, weave (maybe braids or those fake locks), curdoroys, turtleneck sweaters, and many many many scarves. If you wanna bless me, email me for the address!

You know, I think I should send Pastor Kevlo on a date too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home