This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

back in Michigan

So I'm back. ughh : ). I must say, I do miss Jersey. Monday, I left work at noon and went to the beach. It was great!! I got in the water a little bit. The water was a little chilly. The sun was beaming, and it was a whole lot of people there. I collected some rocks from the beach to add to my collection. I love the beach!!!
Tuesday, I said my good byes to everyone at the office. It was kind of sad. A guy from the office gave me and essex county prosecutor's bag. I got a kiss on the cheek. I forgot to turn in a resignation though. One of the chief prosecutors told me to call him when I get ready to take the bar.
Tuesday night, one of the detectives from the office took me out ot Macaroni Grill, I guess for a "good bye dinner." It was fun though. We talked about a lot of stuff, and the food was really good. I said bye to my roomie Alise, Kentisha, and pretty much everyone I met. I didn't say bye to my old homie from the tennis court though. Hopefully, when I go back to visit Jersey I'll roll to the tennis court and check him out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home