This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

God's work

This man at work told me this awesome story yesterday about when he was in the hospital paralyzed from the chest down because of a back injury. He said this Pastor came in the room and prayed for him. Later that day, he was able to move his body, and now he's functioning as if it never happened. Then I found out that the Pastor that prayed for him was the same one whose church I went to the other night. How neat! I was excited about that. If they have an early service, I may go back there tomorrow, and then go and watch Bishop, who I miss dearly.

Tonight I'm going to World Changers New York. It's my last night with Pastor Dollar until...well, maybe until next month at Great Lakes, or maybe in September when he's in St. Louis with Joyce Meyer.
I tried to get in touch with Mikiyon and Cash so I could see them before I left, but I haven't been able to yet. I may try later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home