This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

HYPE

Pastor Dollar-awesome. I love him so much i want to call him Uncle Creflo. Yesterday I went to breakfast with this guy from the office and two of his friends from out of town. We had a nice time. We went to this diner, and then his two friends ended up blessing us with breakfast. It was great. Then we walked around downtown Jersey City. Jersey City looks a lot like NYC, but just much more laid back.
Bishop Butler talked about judges this morning. The angelic choir ministered, and were absolutely fantastic. I think it's the best I've ever seen them. That one Eddie boy sang a solo. he was really good. I miss WOF, but I'll be going to the next entheos meeting, and maybe even the church picnic.
Today, I gotta prepare for my argument and get some exercise and plan my life out. Pretty heavy schedule for only 24 hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home