This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

last night with Cref

Last night at church was cool. I drove into and through the city, via the George Washington bridge. I probably won't do that again. It's cool to drive on the outskits of Manhattan, but once you are into the thick parts, it gets bad. Anywho, I saw Shantina at church! She used to go to World Changers in Atlanta, and was over a youth and women's ministry called F.A.V.O.R. She's so pretty, and she's in NYC with an acting career. She sounds like she's having a great time. And last night, I said bye to my new homie Kenti.

Today...I went to this church for early morning service, then came to Panera to watch Bishop. Service at Word of Faith was really good again, and made me miss being there. That Eddie boy sang another solo! He's getting better and better. I think I may hit up the beach today, since I only got a few more days here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home