This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'ma stay saved

Craziness...At the park today, I actually ran into that attorney that was hatin on me the other day. She continued in her hatership...Ughh

Oh yeah, so her and other women at the office lately have just been talking to me like they crazy. Because they are older, I have really been trying to hold my tongue and show respect, but last week it was starting to get to me. Instead of letting stuff out, I was internalizing. And now, I've just been letting things slip out of my mouth before thinking about it (something that goes completely against my legal and biblical training). I haven't been cussing or anything, just expressing myself a lot more often. The interns have been kind of teasing me about it. I did fairly well today keeping my mouth in check though. Yesterday, however, this one intern tried to set me up, because he knew I had been a little on edge. He knew that this one attorney was about to talk crazy to me, and didn't give me a warning. He just sat there smiling waiting for my reaction. I was like Get the Behind Me!
Only one more week until my departure. It's kind of sad. I'll miss everyone, but I am looking forward to the rest of my summer travels. I owe Minister Kevin the biggest thank you in the world for encouraging me to come out here for the summer.
Speaking of Minister Kevin, dude better be back in the fall....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home