This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Detroit v. Newark crime rates

this Prosecutor today totally proved me wrong. I told him that Newark was way worse than the D. He got on the computer and did some research. Detroit's homicide rate--way way way worse. I was shocked. newark may have a worse gang problem though.
Anyway, last night I went to this Bible Study at The Love of Jesus Family CHurch. I'm telling you, it had to be THE MOST AWESOME Wednesday Bible Study experience I've had in years. I mean, the word, the atmosphere, the prayer, the praise and worship, the Holy Ghost was moving in that mug. We didn't get out until like after 10:00. The pastor was super duper cool. I had so much fun, and didn't even know anyone up in that piece. I just drive by it all the time, and finally decided to check it out. It also had to be the most racially diverse church I've ever seen. It was good business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home