This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Friday, July 22, 2005

argument

So, my big debut is coming up.....an argument against a real attorney. BRING IT ON!!! I'm sure I'll be fine. I only went in for a few hours today to handle some business. Otherwise, I think I might stop by the mall today in between Gathering services. I would also like to take a short walk in the park pretty soon. It's about 95 degrees though, so I think I'll wait for a few hours on that one.

It's hard to believe that I'll be leaving here in less than 2 weeks. Time flies when you're having fun. It may be good though, cuz me and Ann gotta find an apartment. I hope she's been lookin while I'm gone. (hint hint) : )

Oh yeah, Jimmy Evans was awesome this morning. He was talking about marriage stuff, and it was good. I learned a whole lot. I took notes on Microsoft Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home