This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

luv da kidzz...i think

today was cool at the detention center. But....the Warden wasn't there, so it was completely up to me and this other chic to run and control the class. hmm... SO, we discussed conflict management. SOme of the boys were very cooperative. Some were acting out. You could tell they just wanted a little attention. In the end, it worked out okay. But our time was cut very short since we spent a lot of time waiting for the warden. Bless God
Otherwise, today's been great. I worked from home today. I've been preparing for my oral argument, and watching the gathering via online pay per view. THus far, it's been really really awesome. I plan on watching it tomorrow too, so I'll probably only go to the office for half a day.

Oh yeah, I got in touch with Cash and Mikiyon too. So hopefully I will be seeing them brothas soon here. I haven't seen Cash in a long time, and I haven't seen Mikiyon since graduation, so I'm looking forward to our gathering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home