This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Friday, July 22, 2005

sin

I stole this quote from a friend's journal. I thought it was really good:

I think sin is a lot like fast food. I usually can go for long periods of time without having any fast food or pop and I'm usually not even tempted. But once in a while, I get a craving for it and it just sounds sooo good. So I splurge and eat it. It tastes good and I get the short-lived sugar rush, but then I crash and I feel bloated and crappy and wonder why the heck I wanted to eat the disgusting crap in the first place. I get so confused sometimes about what I want and who I am, and things like emotions, hormones, vanity, and self-esteem and what not just make things more blurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home