This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

ME ON TV

I remembered today how one time this dude came up to me at school and asked me for my autograph. He was just a silly guy, but he was playing with me because he had seen my on the local news the night before. I had completely forgot that when I sat at a table for my apartment complex during the housing fair, local news stations were there in the union. It was fun!

ANywho, today was cool. I thought some about my relocation out of Michigan. When I first got to Mich, i had no intentions of staying. Now part of me wants to stay and part wants to go. What's a girl to do?

The head of the arson unit came today and talked about prosecuting arson cases. It was pretty interesting. Yesterday, I looked up the word "hummus" because I eat a lot of it and I really like it. It's probably one of my favorite foods. So, I found out that hummus is made of peas. It's cool when you eat something all the time, and then find out it may be good for you.

i watched a jury selection at work today. It was funny because two of the people they were questioning were attorneys. There's no way they would make it. And a lot of people said they would trust the word of a cop moreso than someone else. They won't make it either. If you ever don't want jury duty, call me and I'll tell you exactly what to say. : ) just kiddin. Do your service to the community

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home