This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Friday, July 01, 2005

KISSING BEFORE THE RING

I was watching Fred Price talk about oral and anal sex. He basically was saying it's wrong in and out of the marriage bed. I know Pastors who disagree, whereas I have heard Pastors who strongly agree with this viewpoint.

People have asked me before what I thought about kissing before marriage. I guess it just depends on the kind of kiss for me. I don't think there's anything wrong with a kiss on the forehead or the cheek. Actually, I don't think there's anything wrong with a tongue kiss before marriage. However, I don't think I want to. It will be yet another thing that me and the individual can save for after the ring, which could make it more special. Otherwise, I don't think someone is in sin just for kissing. It's just not my preference--not tongue kissing anyway. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home