This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

LONG DAYS, BUSY WEEK

You ever have a bunch of stuff to do but don't quite feel like it so you're bored? That's been me today. I have a lot of projects I need to finish soon, but I really don't have the desire to work on them. I usually need some serious motivation and creative juices flowing to finish any writing project.

NOthing much went down today. I watched some closing arguments; Worked a little bit on a brief; Joked with some detectives; had a veggie burger at BK; and now I'm at PB. Yesterday evening I went to the park, walked, and then ended up playing tennis. I was a little rusty, and a little out of shape. I was sweating like a pig, and now my muscles are sore again. It was fun playing though. The guy I was playing with used to teach tennis WITH Arthur Ashe. Whoa! Big stuff. WE might play some more, or even do some private lessons. He's an older guy, but still gots game.

Question of the day: If one of your superiors (like a boss) asks you how they did on something and you thought it sucked, do you tell them the truth? Or, do you invoke your right to remain silent?

1 Comments:

Blogger SonShyne said...

Its not what ya say but how ya say it. Tell the truth with tact, and give good constructive feedback (tell what can be done to make it betta in your opinion). Basically if ya gonna say something ain't right, make sure ya got solutions on how to make it betta.

30 June, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home