This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

High Heel strollin

Dr. Stacia inspired me when she talked about her four hour stroll in the mall in high heels. Well, I don't have super high ones but I got a few inches, so I strolled around the village in them today after checkin in at the prosecutors for a couple of hours. Today I met three people with Michigan ties, including a Cooley and MSU grad. The MSU/Cooley grad is a chief assistant prosecutor, and took 4 different bar exams. He is an instructor for Bar exams. He was giving me these tips because he took the Michigan bar, and said to call him when the time comes around because he has free help and material for me. FAVOR!

In my village stroll, I paid a couple bills at the post office, picked up a smoothie at cold stone creamery (go Roman), and just walked around. WHile I was in the creamery, I ran into this guy who just opened up a clothing boutique and he asked me to come by. THe place was real pretty. I ended up buying a t-shirt, and out of the kindness of his heart gave me a t-shirt for free! I was delighted. I was happy to support him since there don't seem to be a lot of brothers my age in the area who are doing something positive. He said next time I come back he'll have some gospel music for me.

Highlight of the day: 15 roses showed up at my door from....a really cool person. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home