This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

DOWN.NET

Well, the wireless I was BORROWING failed on me. So, I'm blogging from Panera Bread today as I feast on a couple of Bagels and watch Word of Faith broadcast.

Last night I took this guy Jean Paul to church with me. I was a little nervous. He hasn't been to church in years, and the last one he was at was Catholic. But, he enjoyed Pastor Dollar.
THe day before yesterday I did a pedestrian tour of lower Manhattan. We walked for hours, and I was so tired, but it was great. We went to CHina town, Little Italy, saw the Statue of LIberty from Battery Park, SOHO, Greenwich village, 5th Avenue, the biggest Forever 21 ever, and this huge bookstore called Strands. We ate at this awesome Thai restaurant (veggies and rice) and saw the Empire state building.

Like I said before, everyone in NY has a hussle. I gotta get with the program. I think I'll take my keyboard and a cup to the subway station and sing about Jesus or something. I thought about putting a bunch of my books in a trashbag and walking around the city and selling them. That's what everyone else does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home