This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

IN LOVE AGAIN

I'm starting to like being single so much that my desire to marry is steadily on the decrease. Don't get me wrong, I want to marry one day. However, it's cool right now to be able to travel and go places and live where I want and do what I want and not have anyone to answer to. Men need so much help that it would be hard to do the things I do and then help some man. Plus, you can look at other guys and not get in trouble. : )

So I figure now, whoever I get with I think should be like me--someone who likes good clean fun, disney movies, getting up and going, loves kids, games, church, intelligence, etc. Having some man holding me down just aint what I want. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

BY the Way, Shawndia is HEALED IN JESUS NAME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home