This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

MID-TOWN SATURDAY NIGHT

This weekend's been ril cool! Church was good yesterday. Pastor Dollar said he tells Pastor Taffi to drop it like it's hot. ANyway, he preached on some issues that confirmed some things for me, as far as what I'll be doing in life and stuff like that. I met this dude Watkins from Detroit who used to go to Kentucky State when I was there, and he said he used to go to WOrd of Faith too. I miss K-State a little bit. That place was thunder!

Anyway, I was thinking yesterday, I want to move to Atlanta. But due to circumstances and situations, ATL may be too far from the family. Why can't I just have my own private jet?

Lewis Powell--the coolest prosecutor on this side of the Mississippi. For real, yall should meet him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home