This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, July 18, 2005

I, TB, HAVE THE FUNNIEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD

Here's an excerpt from a recent email from one of my tight homies:

"
I also made myself cry once for Diana in NY. We were spending time and her ex-boyfriend needed a ride homefrom somewhere. She left me at her house with hersister(I was best friends with her sister, thats how Imet her) and she went and took him. She took foreverto get back and when she did, she watched like 10minutes of the movie and wanted to go to bed. She keptkissing on me telling me she loved me and I was justblowing her off like "whatever" AND HER sister wasgetting an attitude at her for talking through themovie, so she went to bed. I went in there after her Iwas going off on her for wasting all her time takinghim home, now she was too tired for me. She burstedinto tears and started going off back on me saying howbad she was rushing home to get back to me and tell meshe loved me and this and that. Then I was lying therelooking soooo dumb and she bawled her fist up andalmost punched me in the face. She was like "I hateyou" I felt so little and dumb man, it was nothing Icould do to turn it around. So I just started crying(LOL) it was so funny now that I look back on it, butI was crying tell her that I just can't seem to doright, I was liek "WHY" why can't I, It was hilarious.But she started hugging me and telling me to stop andshe fell for me again. I manipulated her, I know itwas wrong but to this day I wish her the best andhopes that she will be happy.
"

wow. i love my homies....

today was....interesting. no words to describe the things that happened. Praise God anyway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home