This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

more deadlines

I don't like the way deadlines make me feel. I think that when I get a real job, I'm just gonna tell them, "Look, you'll get it when you get it! Now, go away!" Maybe not. But anywho, I gotta paper due tomorrow, I need to wash my hair and wash clothes tonight cuz I'm outta draws and my hair's hot flakes, and I'm going to prison tomorrow to visit. Plus, this weekend I gotta get started on a memo and prepare an oral argument for next Friday in front of the Honorable Judge Donald Volkert or something like that.

I was at the park today and saw one of the detectives who I see at work exercising. I told him I needed to start running with him, however, I'm not a runner, and enjoy my daily walks much better.

hard to believe that only 10 days ago it was 4th of July. Time is really flying in the piece. Only a few more weeks and I'm headed to the STL, can't u tell!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home