This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

man o man

interesting, very interesting stuff going on. In the legal world, most attorneys think jurors are idiots. Especially in criminal law, since the public is now getting into these crime shows, and expecting a Perry Mason court session. I realized today that sometimes people ignorant about the law really make bad decisions when it comes to the law. I wonder if juries should be made up purely of lawyers. I'm a person who doesn't think jurors are stupid, but I realize that people who aren't attorneys don't really know when attorneys are tricking them. It's interesting. Anywho, so I've been kind of busy lately. I finished my last brief, and I've started a memo. In the meantime I have a paper to finish for school.
I don't know if we're going to see the kids tomorrow, but I do know Friday we're headed to juvenile detention.
I may not be hitting up the ATL anymore, since I have a trial date on July 22nd. However, I may make up for it later on.
ANywho, I'm chillin at this restaurant that is havingg an open mic in about half an hour, and i'm thinking about signing up. I don't know if they ready here in Jersey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home