This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, July 11, 2005

hot hot hot

I was referring to the weather. it's been real hot the past couple of days. Much better than it being rainy though. I'm eating this low carb bagel and it's kind of nasty.
Anywho, so today I donated the books to the juvy. I gave the warden a note, letting him know that I really admired and appreciated him for his impartation into the lives of these kids. The kids love him. I do too. Honestly, the warden is kind of hot. he looks like a big cute, football playin teddy bear. But what makes him more attractive is his commitment to these kids.

Today I finished my brief--almost. Still more corrections. In the meantime, this other attorney had some work for me. It sounds pretty interesting.

That's all the really happened today. God is really doing some big things in my life! I got a lot going on lately. I got a 30 pgr due this friday to my prof at the law school. Friday I'm supposed to be going to the state prison. I kind of wanted to roll to the beach friday, since it's only 30 minutes away, but I may have to wait a little bit. I'm trying to go before it's time to wash my hair, which was last week. : )

2 Comments:

Blogger SonShyne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12 July, 2005

 
Blogger SonShyne said...

Ugh here is take two. lol Ok I don't even remember what I was trying to say no mo, forget it. lol Luv ya and can't wait to visit ya out there in Jersey. Oh yea what else could ya possibly been talkin bout other than esh, I mean the weather? lol

12 July, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home