This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

WHOS UR DADDY...tell the truth

He he ha ha. Well, I'm truly grateful to have Tweety in my life. There are many people, esp. black people, who don't know their dads and I'm fortunate to not be one of them. My Tweety is Grrrrrrrrreat! And he's cool and fun! (a lot like me, strangely enough) And, he could beat up your dad!. : ) I'm also fortunate to have a heavenly father, and some spiritual fathers--Biship Butler, Pastor Dollar, Pastor Chris. Happy father's day to my brothers--KB & NB, and to all the dads who are reading this! However, Tweety is the only one entitled to a gifty and card!

Church last night was real cool. Pastor Dollar is fun to watch. he spoke again on the differences between human emotional love and unconditional, agape love. It was good stuff. Makes me wonder how many people really know what true love is.

Music--oh yeah, so I'm looking to purchase a new or used keyboard stands. ANybody know someone getting rid of one, holla @ me. I've been playing more hymns and worship music lately. It's gradually going up to another level, and becoming more fun. When you have a hobby like music, it almost makes you want to quit your day job. Fortunately, I don't have a day job right now to quit. Just the prosecutor's office!!!

So tonight is the Pistons game (yeah--Detroit Basketball!!) and tomorrow is my trip to the local juvenile detention center. Tomorrow may make or break my destiny. WHy? Because I know that I want to work with children and youth. I may encounter something tomorrow that shows me I was wrong about what I thought I'm supposed to be doing with my life. Scary, huh. Yeah, kind of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home