This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Monday, June 13, 2005

FUNKADELICIOUS

Cool day. Did write ups for grand jury hearings for the grand jury prosecutors. Grand jury hearings seem like they would be a piece of cake. You can use all the hearsay evidence you want to. Plus, the standard of proof is much lower. ( u law people may not get that)

Anywho, I also went back to arraignments in Central Judicial Processing. Now, this is not a crack on physically disabled people. But really, I don't think people in wheelchairs make good drug dealers. And really, don't pick up an extra charge of resisting arrest when you know you can't roll away from four cops that quickly. And really, I think they can tell if you've stuffed a large bag of marijuana in the front of your pants. ( I'll leave that one alone).

Today I was reminded of a quote from the Bible. I'm not gonna get it exactly, but those who live by the sword die by the sword. You reap what you sow. A lot of people on the streets here who have been shot did it to someone in the past. I'ts real interesting.

V.D.

Okay, so VD is a Christian and he has some friends who are Masons. Well, he looked on the internet and found their secret passwords and handshakes and showed them and they were really upset. I told him that I met a guy who renounced Masonry, who told us that at the 32nd degree level people made an oath to Lucifer. So the Prosecutor asked me to see how many Masonry passwords I could find online tonight. V.D. is hilarious.

PISTONS

Okay Detroit, you really gotta get it together. I keep getting teased at the office.

LUNGH--veggie burger with tomatoes, lettuce, and onions, and some french fries. delicious. only 5 bucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home