This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Conflict brings Clarity

So, I basically told this big shot defense attorney today that I think his client is guilty. I didn't mean to come across in that manner. Truthfully, I don't know that his client is guilty of the crime charged, but should definitely be off the street.

He was telling me about police corruption and that sort of thing, which probably does go on. One thing's for sure--you reap what you sow. If you live a criminal lifestyle, it will somehow catch up to you. you may end up behind bars for a slightly different crime than you committed, but it was probably coming to you sooner or later anyway. Is it right for police to set up people for the wrong crimes? Certainly not. But stay out of trouble and the police probably won't think to mess with you. And that's my 2 cent.

I only went to the prosecutor's for a few hours today, basically to see some trials and see if a jury verdict came in for the guy's client who I was talking to. Not too much action today. Oh yeah, I went to this consignment shop down the street. I ended up buying a skirt and a purse, and the guy gave me a purse for free, just because I liked it. He was a sweet man. I also mailed my Dad his Father's day card and gift. Nothing to much, but I hope he likes it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home