This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sat-day churchin

Saturday night church was real cool. No I'm not Seventh Day Adventist, but the World Changers NY service meets on Sat nights so Pastor Dollar can be back in Atlanta for Sunday Morning. It's really cool going to church at Madison Square Garden. I saw this poster of John Starks ( I couldn't stand that man) dunking on some of the Chicago Bulls players. It had to be the 91 season. Knicks still lost so ha ha.

THE OPPOSITE SEX

Let me keep it all the way real. I was reading an excerpt from the book a few weeks ago every young woman's battle. The book talks a lot about emotional struggles of young ladies. ANywho, one thing it said was that we often just don't feel a person because they don't "fit your mold." And, it said a lot of times the person who will fit your mold will remind you of your family members. With that said I must say two things: (1) I have an awesome dad and awesome brothers. No one could probably ever match up to them. THey are great men, educated, work good jobs, love and take care of their families. So take any man in my family and add an extra dose of the holy ghost, and you basically have what I want. I'm not a picky chic, I just like a cool, talented, smart guy with a great sense of humor who loves the lord my God with all his heart, soul, mind, and strength, and his neighbor as himself.

(2) Not to brag, but more men have been approaching me lately than ever in my life. (maybe its the perfume like Pastor Stacia said) It's not that I'm picky, or that I think too highly of myself. It's just that the men in my family have set too good of an example for me to get with someone who doesn't measure up. (Even my cousin Adam is awesome too! I love him!) There are actually a few guys that I know who remind me a lot of the men in my family. ( I can't tell you who they are--what if they are reading now?)

Anywho, I'm not a big fan of physical attributes, though I can appreciate a nice looking brother. My main concern is do you love God, and will you love me eternally? That's all I need.

I'm sure I'll do another entry on this at a later date. It's a pretty hot topic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home