This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

workplace wisdom, blessed with lunch

So, If you ever come to a new job, and you can sense that one of the old workers is intimidated by your presence, act shy and quiet. For some reason, they seem to not be as threatened. They don't have to know you're putting on a front until later! : )

ANywho, today we went to police academy, but it was kind of boring. Afterwards, I went with two fellow interns to this Diner. THeir names--Ray and Diecelis. Don't ask me to pronounce it. It was really cool. And Ray blessed me with lunch. No, he don't want me. He doesn't even know me. He just appreciated the fact that I drove.

People keep asking me what made me come out to NJ. I think it has been a great decision. THere is much to do out here, many many people. THe job is fun. The criminals are great! People are nice, and it is always nice to get away and think. I got something else and more experience for my resume, and it's helping me see more into various career choices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home