This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

bloggin on the bailiff

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. After court session was out, and after the lunch party, one of the court clerks came up to me. She motioned for me to follow her into her office. I went in and she informed me that someone wanted to meet me. I thought it would be someone important. (Well, everyone's important, but I was thinking along the lines of a judge or some high ranking court official) It was a bailiff. I already forgot his name. She brought him over and introduced us. I was actually in conversation with one of my colleagues at the time. I basically just shook the guy's hand and said good to meet you, and walked away before he could get to any small talk. I needed to use the restroom anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home