This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

187s

MEDICAL EXAMINER

Three male blacks. Two teenagers, one middle-aged, dead, naked, lifeless, cut open for an autopsy. The two kids--15 and 16--were shot last night. They still had baby faces. I wondered if they were in heaven, watching their old bodies be ripped open and examined by medical professionals on a table. I don't really understand the purpose of the autopsy when both of them had been shot. We saw their bullet wounds, and old blood around the skin where the bullets entered.

TRIAL

Closing statements made by the prosecution and defense in the double homicide case I've been watching. Personally, I think the defense attorney has not done a good job. But, it is a tough case for both sides. I even think the guy did it, and I usually side with the defendant until the prosecutor has been extremely compelling in the arguments.

RESULTS

SO, the question for today: Why are black men in inner cities still killing one another? Why don't they see yet that there is some serious deception going on? I was actually writing these thoughts down when I met this guy Jimmy in a small cafe down the street. Jimmy's an artist from Trinidad and works in the cafe--very friendly. Anywho, here are my thoughts:

The killer of the black man's soul:
Whence was he born and
How will he die?
It's/he's sown abundant seed
to reap his harvest of death...of self...of hip...hop
Why have you slain my brothers so subtly, suddenly
so violently, vehemently, so spiritually, and mentally
a miscreated masqueraded macerator of black brains.
Beauty and deception...or beauty is deception
Sweet concessions end in nervous confessions
of evil seen heard done.
Why can he kill and remain without inculpation?
He's a master murderer, in depth deceiver.
Rare are the ones who weren't washed in your
black blood.
How did they escape?
Why are you after them?
How did you trap the others so easily?
-----
So if you don't understand it, leave a comment or shoot me an email. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home