This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Friday, November 17, 2006

UPSET!

Yes, Upset that I went to the Chinese store to find some $1.99 costume jewelry, and there was a huge sign in the entryway:
SALE
GRILLZ= 2 for $9.99

Why is the Chinese store selling our people fake Grillz, or grillz period for that matter. THey are freakin HIDEOUS!!! AHHHH, IM SO TIRED OF BLACK MEN RUNNING AROUND TRYING TO LOOK LIKE AND ACT LIKE THUGS AND THEN GET MAD WHEN THEY GET BUSTED BY THE POLICE AND THEN COME TO MY OFFICE AND WANT SOMEONE TO GET THEM OFF NOW AND TRUST THEM TO PAY LATER.

Just had to get that off my chest. Im going to a ball this weekend, and I'm very excited. Though my dress has to sheer openings on the side, and I'm not sure if its showing too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home