This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

who do you trust?

I don't trust the following people:

(1) lawyers (especially)

(2) doctors

(3) professional athletes

(4) men who play with dolls

(5) people who eat chicken liver

(6) pastors who say ur going to hell if you don't pay tithes

(7) men with no job and a nice car

(8) did I say lawyers? (except for me, of course)

(9) heart surgeons

(10) TRUSTees

(11) children under 6

(12) girls between the ages of 14-18

(13) preachers that do late night bible studies with the opposite sex

(14) retired marine officers

(15) anyone that has come home from iraq

(16) men that make promises that cost more than $50.00

everyone else is cool

2 Comments:

Blogger K.Lynn said...

sooo very interesting

of course I agree with you on a few too

the last one really makes sense

kids under 6 will probably pick their nose and put boogers on you

29 October, 2006

 
Blogger nosthegametoo said...

I don’t trust the following people:

(1) lawyers (from St. Louis or other unsavory places)

(2) doctors (except for Plastic Surgeons who do breast implants)

(3) professional or amateur models

(4) women who play with men

(5) people who don’t eat chicken, or meat for that matter

(6) pastors who say ur going to hell PERIOD!! (I see them blingin in the parking lot)

(7) women with no job, a nice car, huge house, extravagant vacations… get me??

(8) did I say St. Louis lawyers??

(9) testicular surgeons

(10) people who draft Trust Agreements

(11) children that aren’t mine (and I don’t have any)

(12) women over the age of 11

(13) preachers that do late night bible calls to a woman I’m dating

(14) retired pimps

(15) anyone who planned the war in Iraq

(16) women that paw at the most expensive side of the menu on a first date

Most everyone else is not cool, but I’ll leave them out of this.

15 November, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home