This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

U SEXY!!!!

hmmm. That's fine, but next time, could you not inform me of that while we're on the church steps? Or, maybe next time could you not hang ALL the way out your boy's window while he's driving 5 mph down Enright Ave. anywho....

The ankle syndrome.....it's gotten my grandmother. I didn't realize that she had lost her ankles too. That must mean its in the Bull bloodline--no ankles after 70....though I'm not sure at what granny lost her ankles. I would ask, but I'd rather not be assaulted by the elderly.

I have some interviews coming up...kind of exciting....but I really want to dig into a good book....and I also want to learn to speak Spanish fluently, and I want to get licensed to carry a concealed weapon. Just some of my current life goals, in addition to unlocking the ankle mystery, and seeing if I can get married, barefoot, and pregnant, before being dragged into the workforce until retirement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home