This blog is about ree-ality. da truth. that deal. And, since JESUS is the truth, views are a reflection of my beliefs. If you don't agree with me, just pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

On Cloud 7

I can't say today is a cloud 9 day....I don't feel floaty and soo great that I'm out of touch with reality. Seven is much more appropriate as a label for my cloud.....I got sworn in today, at the Missouri Supreme Court. So now, I can practice law--give legal advice, make court appearances--all that stuff. But, I don't know enough to do all that yet. So, I still felt the same after the ceremony was over: like I needed a job.
Even so, it's still cool to be legit now. And then I cooked this slammin veggie meal today--some cheddar broccoli and rice, some taters with carrots and onions in the oven with the proper seasonings....ahhh, sometimes I really throw down on some veggies!

1 Comments:

Blogger nosthegametoo said...

On such a wonderful day, why make it somber with veggies? Perhaps someone should cook you a perfectly cooked steak, some chicken perhaps, or even some fish.

But hey, it's your celebration.

Congratulations!!!

18 October, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home